H. Councill Trenholm State Community College is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any impermissible criterion or characteristic including, without limitation, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, disability, sex, age or any other protected class as defined by federal and state law.
For additional information on employment issues, including Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 504, Title II, and Title IX questions and concerns, please contact: Pamalon C. Rollins, MSHRM, Director of Human Resources by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information on student related issues, including ADA, Section 504, Title II, and Title IX questions or concerns, please contact: Wanda Campbell, Administrative Assistant to the Dean of Students by email, email@example.com.
For additional information regarding Title VI questions or concerns, please contact: Geneva Patterson, Upward Bound Director by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for the positions listed below are accepted on continuous basis.
- Adjunct or Substitute Instructors (All teaching fields)
- Adult Education Instructor (Part-time)
- Lab Technician or Instructional Assistant (Part-time)
- Peer or Professional Tutor (Part-time)
- Ready-To-Work Instructor (Part-time)
- TEBI or Workforce Development Instructors (Part-time)
- Upward Bound Instructor (Part-time)
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Adult Basic Education Instructor (3 positions)
- Coordinator of Building and Grounds/Property Manager
- Director of Accounting
- Director of Public Relations
- Interim ARC Instructor
All forms are in portable document format (PDF) and can only be viewed and accessed via Adobe Reader.
A completed application packet consists of :
- A completed official College employment application; “See resume or attached” will not be accepted.
- A current résumé.
- Three (3) signed letters of reference; font-typed signatures are not acceptable.
- Written verification of minimum, required work experience from a current or previous employer. Verification must include employment dates, job title, indicate if the employment was full-time or part-time, and be on official letterhead with an authorized signature.
*If necessary, the verification letter from your current employer may be submitted after an offer of employment has been made.
- Copies of all relevant transcripts. Transcripts copies must show the identification of the institution, the identification of the applicant, and verify that the applicant has received the minimum degree requirements as stated in the “Required Qualifications” section. The person chosen to fill the position is required to furnish official transcripts prior to the completion of the first semester of employment
Applicants who fail to submit a complete application packet will not be considered.
Applicants must adhere to the College's prescribed interview schedule and must travel at their own expense. Trenholm State Community College reserves the right to withdraw any job announcement at any time prior to the awarding.
More than one position in the same job classification may be filled from the applicants for this position should another vacancy occur during the search process.
In accordance with Alabama Community College System policy and procedures, the applicant chosen for employment will be required to sign a consent form and to submit a nonrefundable fee of $17.40 (additional charges may apply) for a criminal background check. Employment will be contingent upon the receipt of a clearance notification from the criminal background check. Trenholm State Community College is an active participant in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-verify). E-verify electronically confirms an employee’s eligibility to work in the United States as required by the Department of Homeland Security.
It is the policy of the Alabama Community College System, including all postsecondary community and technical colleges under the control of the Alabama Community College System Board of Trustees, that no employee or applicant for employment or promotion, on the basis of any impermissible criterion or characteristic including, without limitation, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, disability, sex, age, or any other protected class as defined by federal and state law, shall be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program, activity, or employment. Trenholm State will make reasonable accommodations for qualified disabled applicants or employees).
Trenholm State Community College is an equal opportunity employer.
"Trenholm State Community College is an
Equal Opportunity Employer and
an E-verify participant."