Trenholm State Community College

Withdrawal-Last Day

To withdraw from an individual class or completely withdraw from the college, a student must obtain the proper withdrawal form in the Office of Student Services. The form must be signed by the course instructors). Telling an instructor or telephoning the college does not constitute an official withdrawal. A STUDENT WHO STOPS ATTENDING AND DOES NOT OFFICIALLY WITHDRAW WILL RECEIVE THE GRADE "F" FOR THE COURSE(S).