Non-Credit Continuing Education courses are:
- Credit-free, test free and grade free
- Offered during the day, evening and weekends
- Offered in many different time spans, from a few hours to six to eight weeks
- Open to all age groups
To participate in Continuing Education, you do not have to apply for admission and wait to be accepted. After completing the registration process, you are immediately accepted.
Other Continuing Education Course OfferingsMedical Certification Training
- EKG/Cardiovascular Technician (M - W); For more information click here.
- Medical Billing and Coding (T - Th); For more information click here.
- Pharmacy Technician (M - W); For more information click here.
- Phlebotomy Technician (T - Th); For more information click here.
For more information, please click here to email the Continuing Education Division or call us at 334-420-4240.
Registration Information and Application
The Non-Credit Courses
Application has been published in an electronic format. The documents can be viewed and printed using Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Reader Download Page.