MISSION: Our mission is to provide comprehensive and accessible educational opportunities, including academic transfer and technical programs, designed to promote economic development, enhance workforce development, and improve the quality of life for the community.
VISION: Through our commitment to educational excellence, students will be prepared to meet the challenges of a global society, and the College will serve as the region's leading catalyst for economic and workforce development.
CORE VALUES: Trenholm State Community College administrators, faculty and staff embody the highest academic and institutional commitment to students and the community by exhibiting the following 13 values:
- Academic Rigor: We are committed to standards of academic rigor that assure students a high-quality education that fosters personal and intellectual growth for productive careers and meaningful lives.
- Access: We promote an accessible and affordable education designed to optimize opportunities for student participation.
- Accountability: We create an accountable environment that continually builds an exceptional community college through shared governance, collaboration, and a commitment to the delivery of our mission.
- Communication: We encourage dialogue and the freedom to have an open exchange of ideas for the common good.
- Diversity: We recognize and value diversity in its many forms as a representation of the richness of the human experience.
- Excellence: We set and model high standards for students and our faculty, staff, administrators, and community partners.
- Innovation: We strive to be creative and inquisitive community based on the pursuit of knowledge, wisdom, and discovery.
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the communities we serve and seek to model personal and intellectual integrity in all we do.
- Leadership: We are committed to identifying the unique strengths of our faculty and staff by encouraging leadership and supervision that recognize individuals who utilize their talents in support of our students.
- Life-Long Learning: We are committed to promoting the educational growth and development of all individuals through a variety of postsecondary professional, technical, and academic programs and services.
- Professionalism: We value professionalism through our clear sense of commitment, perspective, and direction.
- Quality-Driven: We are dedicated to a supportive learning community that uses learning outcomes to measure success and guide innovative curricular and program improvements to meet the individual and group needs.
- Student Success: We are committed to the success of our students by adhering to the highest level of academic and professional standard.