MISSION: Our mission is to provide comprehensive and accessible educational opportunities, including academic transfer and technical programs, designed to promote economic development, enhance workforce development, and improve the quality of life for the community.
VISION: Through our commitment to educational excellence, students will be prepared to meet the challenges of a global society, and the College will serve as the region's leading catalyst for economic and workforce development.
CORE VALUES: Trenholm State Community College administrators, faculty and staff embody the highest academic and institutional commitment to students and the community by exhibiting the following 13 values:
- Student Success: We are committed to the success of our students by adhering to the highest levels of academic and professional standards.
- Academic Rigor: We are committed to standards of academic rigor that assure students a high-quality education that fosters personal and intellectual growth for productive careers and meaningful lives.
- Community: We foster relationships and service culture within and beyond our college community.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: We recognize and value diversity in its many forms to represent the richness of the human experience.
- Excellence: We set and model high standards for students and our faculty, staff, administrators, and community partners.
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the communities we serve and seek to model personal and intellectual integrity in all we do.
- Leadership: We are committed to identifying the unique strengths of our faculty and staff by encouraging leadership and supervision that recognize individuals who utilize their talents in support of our students.