Counselor Checklist For Dual Enrollment
Home / Programs & Training / COUNSELOR CHECKLIST FOR DUAL ENROLLMENT
Counselor Checklist for Dual Enrollment
Academic On-Campus Courses
Complete Online Application
- Click “Apply Now” at the top of the webpage.
- Click “Create New User Account” in blue at the bottom of the screen.
- New users will enter your legal name and personal email address. Once you click submit, a link to set your password will be emailed to you.
- Create a password and start your application. Select High School Dual Enrollment as the Student/Application Type and choose the appropriate Start Term.
Complete Dual Enrollment Authorization
Go to Dual Enrollment
- Click “Dual Enrollment High School Authorization Form.”
- Fill out Form with all the required signatures.
- This must be completed upon acceptance into the program.
Submit High School Transcript
- Copy of HS transcript must come from HS Counselor.
- Official copies are not required when submitted by HS counselor.
- Email copies are acceptable.
Provide ACT Scores / Take Placement Test
- ACT scores may be required for students wanting to take General Education courses
- The Accuplacer Placement Test can be taken in lieu of ACT scores to enroll in English or math courses. Students must first apply to the College before taking the test. For more information about the Accuplacer or to schedule an appointment for testing, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Checklist for Returning Dual Enrollment Students
Students who wish to continue to take college courses through dual enrollment for subsequent terms are not automatically reenrolled. They must submit the document listed below. Also, if a student does not take a dual enrollment course for two consecutive terms, the student must reapply as a first-time dual enrollment student (and refer to the checklist above).
- Dual Enrollment High School Authorization Form