We know that 2020 has been a challenging year. Trenholm State recognizes the financial impact this may have had on you completing your education and are pleased to announce the Community Opportunity Scholarship for the upcoming Spring 2021 semester.
To be considered for this scholarship opportunity, students must meet one of the following criteria:
- First-time student
- Readmitted students who are within 12 hours of graduating
- Students who were previously enrolled during the Spring 2020 semester but did not enroll for Summer 2020 or Fall 2020 semesters
- Have limited Pell Grant or financial resources with 12-15 credit hours remaining to graduate
Eligible students must also:
- Complete the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Have a 2.0-grade point average (excluding first time Trenholm State students)
- Enroll for a minimum of six credit hours for Spring 2021
The deadline to apply is Friday, March 5, 2021
Students currently receiving any institutional scholarship, third-party aid resource (i.e. VA benefits, WIOA, etc.), or any other external scholarship/aid besides Title IV(Pell/SEOG) will NOT be considered.