Important Dates for Fall 2020
(You should view the Academic Calendar for additional important dates.)
➣ Fall 2020 Regular Term classes begin Friday, August 14, 2020.
➣ Add/Drop for Fall 2020 courses begin Friday, August 14, 17, and 18, 2020.
How to Register for Courses
To register for courses in the new My Trenholm Portal, click "My Trenholm" Portal and follow the instructions below to register.
- Students must enter their Username (Trenholm State email address) and Password (Email password) to login
- Select the Student tab at the top of the page.
- Select Registration from the menu.
- Select Look Up Classes.
- Select the correct term (i.e. Fall 2020) and click Submit.
- Select Advanced Search (the most convenient way to search courses by campus).
- Advanced Search allows you to choose your preferred search criteria.
- A suggested option is to select a subject, course number (if known), and desired campus. Then click on Section Search
- A list of courses that meet the search criteria will be displayed.
- Please note that a course with a C to the left indicates the course is Closed (maximum enrollment met).
- Courses with check boxes to the left have available space.
- To register for a course, check the box and click Register.
- Select New Search to look up another course. Repeat as needed.
- To drop a course, click on Add or Drop Classes. Click on the down arrow beside the course and select Web Drop. Be sure to also click on Submit Changes.
How To View Your Student Schedule for Fall 2020
- Select the Student tab, click on Registration, and then click on Student Detail Schedule or Concise Student Schedule.
- Review your schedule to be sure you are registered for the correct campus, day, times, and type of course.
How To Pay Tuition and Fees Online
- Remember, registration is not complete until tuition and fees have been paid. Students with unpaid tuition and fees are subject to being dropped from their courses at any time.
- Select the Student tab, click on Student Account, click on Account Summary, and then click on Credit Card Payment (and follow instructions).
- Click Payment Options and Plan for additional information.