Scholarships are awarded to new and currently enrolled students with a 2.0 Cumulative Grade-Point Average (CGPA) on a 4.0 grading scale and who are interested in Music at Trenholm State Community College.
In order to be eligible for consideration, students MUST:
- Have satisfied all Admissions requirements at the College
- Complete the Scholarship Application with the exception of the Essay
- Provide three (3) signed letters of recommendation on official letterhead from the high school principal, counselor and music teacher. If you are applying for this scholarship NOT within the same year of high school graduation, you must provide three (3) signed professional letters of recommendation on official letterhead. Letters from family members or friends will not be accepted.
- Audition with the Music Faculty. To schedule an audition, please contact Lewis Webb at (334) 420-4327 or at, email@example.com. For the 2018 fall semester, auditions should be scheduled by June 30.
- Be prepared to sing two vocal solos in contrasting styles
- Bring a copy of your current Resumé to the audition
*A Music Theory Placement Test is required for applicants who pass, the Audition phase.