Trenholm State Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to act as our agent for all verifications of student enrollment, projected date of graduation, and to provide verification of degrees.
How can students and requesters Contact the Clearinghouse?
Web: www.studentclearinghouse.org (Enrollment Verification)
Web: www.degreeverify.org (Degree Verification)
Web: www.trenholmstate.edu FREE (Student Self-Service)
- Log on to “My Trenholm” Portal
Requests by Students:
Many companies, including health insurers, ask students directly to provide proof of enrollment and projected date of graduation. The FREE Student Self-Service provided by the National Student Clearinghouse can be used to verify enrollment, to download or print OFFICIAL enrollment certifications and projected date of graduation.
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Blvd., Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
Phone: 703-742-4200 (M-F, 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM, EST) Fax: 703-742-4239
What Kind of Companies Use Enrollment Verify?
Through Enrollment Verify, the Clearinghouse will process enrollment verifications, on your behalf, for the following types of companies:
- Credit Issuers: Verification for students who have applied for student cards.
- Travel Companies: Verification for students who have applied for discounted student travel.
- Housing Providers: Verification for students who have applied to rent property.
- Scholarship Providers: Verification for students who have been awarded scholarships.
- Consumer Product Companies: Verification for students who have applied for student discounts when purchasing computers, books, etc.