Future Business Leaders of America
Phi Beta Lambda
Trenholm State Community College Chapter
Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda, Inc. (FBLA-PBL) is the largest career student business organization in the world. Each year, FBLA-PBL helps over 230,000 members prepare for careers in business.
FBLA- PBL’s mission is to bring business and education together in a positive working relationship through innovative leadership and career development programs. FBLA-PBL’s programs focus on: leadership development, academic competitions, educational programs, membership benefits, community service, and awards and recognition.
- Develop competent, aggressive business leadership
- Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work
- Create more interest in and understanding of American Business enterprise
- Encourage members in the development of individual projects that contribute to the improvement of home, business, and community
- Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship, and foster patriotism
- Encourage and practice efficient money management
- Encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty
- Assist students in the establishment of occupational goals
- Facilitate the transition from school to work
Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) (http://www.fbla-pbl.org/about-fbla/)
D. S. Pinkston