Trenholm State’s Online Bookstore
The Trenholm State Community College Online Bookstore is Now Open!
The bookstore will will reopen for purchases September 11, 2023 through December 15, 2023.
Students receiving benefits under Chapter31 Disabled Veterans or WIOA Program are required to submit a assigned book order confirmation no later than October 25, 2023.
How to Purchase Books:
- Click Trenholm State’s Online Bookstore
- Click "Sign In via Your School Account"
- Click Order from the top menu
- Select the semester and then select a department
- Choose the textbooks and the purchase option (new, used, rental, or digital) that you need to purchase.
- Follow the prompts to create a shopping cart and complete your order just like any other online purchase. Be sure that you receive a CONFIRMATION of PURCHASE.
- Your books will be delivered to your home.
Students receiving benefits under Chapter 31 Disabled Veterans or WIOA Program are required to submit a signed book order confirmation no later than June 13, 2023, to Valarie Satterwhite at firstname.lastname@example.org ( Chapter 31 Students ) or Wanda Campbell at email@example.com (WIOA Students) for invoicing.
Please Note: Students who fail to submit a signed book order confirmation will be responsible for all book charges that were paid by Chapter 31 or WIOA. In addition, students will be responsible for ANY unallowable charges invoiced to Chapter 31 or WIOA, such as, duplicate book purchases, transitional(developmental) book purchases, etc.