Trenholm State’s Online Bookstore
Is open through Monday, June 7, 2021 for Summer 2021 Book Purchases
The Trenholm State Community College Online Bookstore is Now Open! Students may purchase their books using financial aid and other third party resources such as VA Chapter 31, WIOA, and Vocational Rehabilitation from NOW through June 7, 2021.
Students awarded Federal Pell grant must have available funds and completion of the Title IV Authorization requirement via MyTrenholm portal to purchase books from the E-campus bookstore.
How to Purchase Books:
- Click Trenholm State’s Online Bookstore
- Click "Sign In via Your School Account"
- Click Order from the top menu
- Select the semester and then select a department
- Choose the textbooks and the purchase option (new, used, rental, or digital) that you need to purchase.
- Follow the prompts to create a shopping cart and complete your order just like any other online purchase. Be sure to that you receive a CONFIRMATION of PURCHASE.
- Your books will be delivered to your home.
Students receiving benefits under Chapter 31 Disabled Veterans or WIOA Program are required to submit a signed book order confirmation no later than June 11, 2021, to Felicia Wimberly at email@example.com ( Chapter 31 Students ) or Wanda Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org (WIOA Students) for invoicing.
Please Note: Students who fail to submit a signed book order confirmation will be responsible for all book charges that were paid by Chapter 31 or WIOA. In addition, students will be responsible for ANY unallowable charges invoiced to Chapter 31 or WIOA, such as, duplicate book purchases, transitional(developmental) book purchases, etc.