Free Online Tutoring Service
SMARTHINKING is an online tutoring service program that provides students with access to on-demand, individual instruction and other academic support assistance from expert online tutors across a wide variety of subjects, accessible 24 hours a day/7 days a week!
Need homework help, live tutoring, or someone to review your writing? Log-in now to SMARTHINKING to get started.
- SMARTHINKING is Convenient: Work with a trained and qualified tutor from any Internet connection up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Submit an essay for critique and review, usually within 24 hours.
- SMARTHINKING is Effective: 93% of students say that they would use SMARTHINKING again and recommend it to a friend. Studies from some of SMARTHINKING’s more than 300 subscribing schools and libraries confirm that SMARTHINKING improves student performance.
- SMARTHINKING is Economical: Get help in any subject, at any time, in any increment. For instance, one hour of tutoring can be used to submit an essay to the writing center, receive live tutoring in math, and to submit a question in general chemistry. The service is FREE to all currently enrolled Trenholm State Community College students.
You can also choose the kind of help you want:
- Drop in and work with an E-structor® Certified tutor
- Submit a piece of writing for any subject to the Online Writing Lab
- Submit a question and get a response, usually within 24 hours
- Schedule an appointment with a E-structor® Certified tutor
- Use our online study resources
Username: Your Trenholm State email address: 1st initial of your 1st name, your entire last name, birth month, birthday@stu... example ( email@example.com)
Password: Your 6-digit date of birth ( 020773 ) Example: If your birthday is February 7, 1973, enter your birthdate in the 2 digit month, 2 digit day, 2 digit year format shown above
Click Here to Log-In: SMARTHINKING
If you have forgotten your password, click the “Forgot your password” link on the SMARTHINKING log-in page.
For more information, contact Monica Robinson at (334) 420-4418 or firstname.lastname@example.org