Computer Information Systems
The first step to be accepted into this program is to complete the college application. Apply Now!
The study of Computer Information Systems (CIS) focuses on the practical applications of computer technology through the study of a broad range of subjects. Professionals in this field may have knowledge and expertise in topics such as software design, databases, security analysts, business and more. When it comes to applying technology to business applications a CIS proffessional is required.
At Trenholm State Community College, our CIS program is progressive and innovative in its approach to remain viable and current with the trends of computer technology and applications. Students enrolled in the CIS Curriculum will gain knowledge and skills that are valuable to a dynamically, changing workforce, including—but not limited to—soft skills and preparation for industry-recognized certifications.
Trenholm State will meet student needs for Information Systems Technology training while providing students with effective and personalized instructional methods in a variety of technical concentrations. The CIS program also emphasizes leadership and teamwork, within and throughout the Plan of Study.
- Associate in Applied Science Degree - Networking Concentration (Cisco Networking)
- Associate in Applied Science Degree - System Support Concentration (Microsoft Desktop/Server Support)
- Associate in Applied Science Degree - Programming Concentration (Object Oriented Programming)
- Associate in Applied Science Degree - Cyber Security Concentration (Cyber Security)
- Associate in Applied Science Degree - Program Coding Concentration
- Associate in Applied Science Degree - AWS Cloud Computing Concentration
- Cisco Networking
- System Support (Microsoft Desktop/Server Support)
- Web and Database Applications
- Object Oriented Programming
- Cyber Security
- Program Coding
- AWS Cloud Computing
1225 Air base Blvd,
Montgomery, AL 36108