WorkKeys® is a comprehensive skills analysis and assessment system developed by ACT. The WorkKeys system is used nationwide by employers and educational institutions to identify the skills employees, potential employees, and students require in order to be successful in the workplace. Additionally, WorkKeys can be used to develop and evaluate training and educational needs; thereby, further creating a more effective and efficient workforce.
The WorkKeys® System is a three-part system, which consists of:
- JOB PROFILING- During this process, Job Profilers, certified by ACT, evaluate the key skills and levels of competency required to perform a particular job within a company. The Job Profiler will work with knowledgeable and experienced employees to determine these skills required for successful job performance.
- ASSESSMENT- Measures the current skills of individuals in three key areas:
- Communication Assessments - Business Writing, Listening, Reading for Information, and Writing
- Problem Solving Assessments - Applied Mathematics, Applied Technology, Locating Information, and Observation
- Interpersonal Skills Assessment - Teamwork
- TARGETED INSTRUCTION TRAINING - is provided to help individuals and employees attain the skill levels required for a profiled job.
For more information on WorkKeys services, please contact:
1225 Air Base Blvd.
Montgomery, AL 36108
Telephone: (334) 420-4418