➢ The Office of Disability Services
Serving Students with Disabilities (SSD) Criteria for Disability Documentation
The Office of Disability Services at Trenholm State Community College is a student-centered, nurturing unit dedicated to ensuring that all students with disabilities have equal access to College programs, accommodations and activities. We are committed to helping students with documented disabilities through a variety of services, including providing, arranging and coordinating accommodations for participation in courses, programs and campus activities.
Trenholm State Community College is committed to upholding the Americans with Disabilities Laws and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 which prohibit discrimination against individuals with disabilities and promotes the removal of barriers for all students with disabilities in their pursuit of academic success.
What is the role of the Office of Disability Services at Trenholm State Community College?
- To review presented documentation of disabilities
- To establish that students are eligible for disability services
- To determine reasonable accommodations
- To provide support and advocacy for students
Who is eligible for services?
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Visual Impairments
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Hearing Impairments Learning Disabilities
- Medical Disabilities
- Mobility Disabilities
- Psychological Impairments
*Please contact the Office of Disability Services for more information about documented disabilities.
JaCorey D. Calloway, MS
Assistant Director for Enrollment Management
Student Development & Counseling Services
A Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD/TTY) is available for hearing-impaired individuals and may be accessed through the Office of Admissions on both campuses.
- ADA Information Sheet
- ADA Office Consent Letter
- ADA Parent Consent Letter
- Disabilities Criteria Sheet
- Disabilities Services Sheet
- Voluntary Disclosure of Disability