Giving you the tools to succeed
At Trenholm State Community College, we’re building occupational bridges to tomorrow’s jobs through custom designed curriculums, targeted coursework, and valuable industry certifications. So whether you are seeking to enter the job market, pursue a new profession, or take your present career to the next level, we can help fast forward you to success.
The vision of the Continuing Education Division at Trenholm State Community College is to become the preferred provider for workforce development training, professional development and community services.
The mission of the Continuing Education Division is to deliver quality, relevant workforce education, professional development, and personal enrichment training that will enhance the quality of life for individuals.
Workforce Development Opportunities
The Workforce Development Division, which includes Continuing Education, offers non-credit classes in the programs listed below. Please direct inquiries to the appropriate person listed or follow the links for additional information.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – Renita Scott – 420-4400 / email@example.com
- Medication Assistant – Angela Cone – 420-4313 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Line Worker Training – Angela Cone – 420-4313 / email@example.com
- Truck Driver Training – Kristian McDaniel – 420-4411 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medical Billing & Coding – Annie Ellison – 420-4240 / email@example.com
- Pharmacy Tech – Annie Ellison – 420-4240 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other non-credit continuing ed courses offered through third-party partners ( Ed2Go, Health Ed Today, Technology Ed) – Annie Ellison – 420-4240 / email@example.com
September 22, 2021