To extend the resources of Trenholm State Community College and provide programs and services with an emphasis on work skills upgrade, work-related training, or personal development in response to business, industry, and community needs.
➢ Non-Credit Continuing Education courses are:
- Offered during the day, evening and weekends
- Offered in many different time spans, from a few hours to six to eight weeks
- Open to all age groups
To participate in Continuing Education, you do not have to apply for admission and wait to be accepted. After completing the registration process, you are immediately accepted.
➢ Continuing Education Catalog
Other Continuing Education Course Offerings
- EKG/Cardiovascular Technician 2019 (M - W)
- Medical Billing and Coding 2019 (T - Th)
- Pharmacy Technician 2019 (M - W)
- Phlebotomy Technician 2019 (T - Th)
For more information, please email the Continuing Education Division or call us at 334-420-4240.
Trenholm State Community College, Continuing Education Division, through partnerships, offers a variety of online courses.
Ed2go (Six-Week Courses)
Trenholm State Community College, in partnership with Ed2go, offers courses that run for six weeks (with a two-week grace period at the end). Courses are project-oriented and include lessons, quizzes, hands-on assignments, discussion areas, supplementary links, and more. You can complete any of these courses entirely from your home or office and at any time of the day or night.
Start Dates for 2019: January 16, February 13, March 13, April 17, May 15, June 12, July 17, August 14, September 11, October 16, November 13 and December 11.
- Sessions Start Monthly
- Interactive Learning Environment
- Award of Completion with Passing Score
- Convenient Six-Week Format
- Instructors Lead Each Course
Ed2go Career Training (Up to Six-Months Courses)
Trenholm State Community College, in partnership with Ed2go, offers online career training courses with open enrollment, self-paced programs designed to provide the skills necessary to acquire professional level positions in many in-demand occupations.
- Arts and Design Business
- Career Online High School
- Computer Programming
- Health and Fitness
- Information Technology
- Computer Applications
- Construction and Trades
- Teacher Professional Development
Ed2go Financial Assistance (Career Training Programs Online)
Ed2go offers Financial Assistance for Online Career Training. Information is available online for loans, military tuition assistance, and government funding.
Trenholm State Community College, in partnership with Health Ed Today, offers healthcare courses online that are highly interactive and provide students with an enriched learning experience.
- 24 x 7 instructor support through both email and live phone coaching and mentoring
- Online healthcare content that supplements classroom programs
- Additional labs and animated simulations Student collaboration
- Pre- and post-assessments and online performance tracking
- Training on more advanced concepts – covering additional content for each program
- Career guidance and related support through our new “Career Services Website” -- only available to students and partners
- Certification review - dynamic review sessions to prepare you for national or state certification
Trenholm State Community College, in partnership with Technology Ed, offers professional development courses delivered through a distance learning platform that allows students the opportunity to study at their own pace and receive a certificate of completion that can be used to satisfy certification requirements (CEU or PDUs) or career development needs.
- Business and Management
- Science and Engineering
- Career & Technical (CTE)
- Information Technology
- Quality and Regulatory Affairs
Registration Information and Application
The Non-Credit Courses
Application has been published in an electronic format. The documents can be viewed and printed using Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Reader Download Page.