Request For Information        


Human Resources

Department Information


Trenholm Campus:
1225 Air Base Blvd
Montgomery, Alabama 36108

Patterson Campus:
3920 Troy Highway
Montgomery, Alabama 36116

Phone: 1-866-753-4544
Phone: 334-420-4200

About TSCC


The mission of the Office of Human Resources is to recruit, retain and develop a highly competent, diverse workforce that supports the mission, vision and values of Trenholm State Community College while safeguarding its interests through the establishment of equitable procedures and by ensuring compliance with applicable laws, policies, rules and regulations pertaining to employment matters.

Job Opportunities

H. Councill Trenholm State Community College is an equal opportunity employer. It is the official policy of the Alabama Community College System, that no person shall, on the grounds of race, color, disability, gender, religion, creed, national origin, or age, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program, activity, or employment. H. Councill Trenholm State Community College will make reasonable accommodations for qualified disabled applicants or employees. H. Councill Trenholm State Community College reserves the right to withdraw this job announcement at any time prior to the awarding.

For additional information on employment issues, including Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 504, Title II, and Title IX questions and concerns, please contact: Pamalon C. Rollins, Ed.D., Director of Human Resources/SPO and Title IX Coordinator(Employees) by email,

For Title IX and Title VI questions and concerns, students should contact: Theresa Mays, Vice President of Student Affairs and Title IX Coordinator(Students) at (334)420-4296 or

For ADA questions and concerns, students should contact: Regina Jones, ADA Coordinator at 334-420-4418.

Unofficial Transcripts

  • Unofficial transcripts may include photocopies of official transcripts or transcripts stamped “Issued to Student.”
  • Copies of college diplomas or other grade reports will not be accepted as unofficial transcripts. IMPORTANT! Transcripts from a college website may be accepted if they clearly indicate the name of the institution, student’s name, and degree conferral date (if applicable).
  • If you have not attended college, you must submit high school diploma or GED certificate showing that you have graduated.

Official Transcripts

  • After you have been hired, you must request official transcripts or international degree evaluations (see below), pay any fees required by the issuing institution(s), and have them mailed directly from the issuing institution to Trenholm State’s Human Resources Office. Electronic transcripts are accepted only when submitted directly to the Director of Human Resources and Payroll at
  • You have 30 days from your hire date to make official transcripts or degree evaluations available to Human Resources.
  • To qualify as official, transcripts should be issued directly from the institution to Trenholm State Community College Human Resources Office authorized representative. Transcripts may not read “Issued to Student”.

International Transcripts

If your qualifying degree is from an institution outside the United States, you must submit an international degree evaluation consisting of a course-by-course analysis for that degree prior to being considered for an interview. Upon hire, an official course-by-course analysis should be issued directly from the evaluator to Trenholm State Community College Human Resources Office representative authorized to accept transcripts.

If your highest degree in the subject you plan to teach at Trenholm State is from a U.S. institution, an evaluation of any lower-level degrees from international institutions is not required unless needed to set pay level.

The College accepts international degree evaluations only from National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) members. For a complete list of organization, members visit

If you have questions, contact Human Resources at 334-420-4442.

All full-time employees of H. Councill Trenholm State Community College have the option to enroll in various benefits administered through Trenholm State payroll and employee benefits.

Students who qualify for financial aid may participate in the Federal Work Study Program to help pay indirect educational expenses. Students who participate in this program are paid at least minimum wage for hours worked; checks are issued on a monthly basis. An effort is made to place students in jobs that further their educational and career goals.

Each student considered for part-time employment on the Federal Work-Study Program (FWSP), must have on file in the Office of Financial Aid, a valid Institutional Student Information Report (ISIR) which demonstrates financial need as a result of filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

Students who are interested in part-time employment on the Federal Work-study Program should complete the form below and submit to Ms. Michelle Thompson in the Financial Aid Office, on the Trenholm campus, Building F, Room 120 or by email at:

Students interested in a Work Study position should complete a Federal Work Study Application
Click Here to Complete the Work Study Form

Can I submit a paper application?

All applications are submitted electronically only. However, the College may assist in providing access to a computer for application submission.

Can I submit an application and resume to be kept on file?

With the exception of part-time instructors or part-time hourly ongoing positions, applications are accepted only for a job posting. The College does not maintain files of resumes for future notification. You are encouraged to monitor this site for employment opportunities and apply for any position you might qualify for.

How can I be sure that my application packet is complete?

Carefully read the “Application Procedure” section of the job posting. Once the application has been submitted to a particular posting, NO additional changes to the application can be made. Please be absolutely sure everything is completed and attached before final submission. After twenty-four hours you may submit a revised application. The most recent complete application will be advanced to the hiring agent.

Can I apply for more than one job posting simultaneously?

You may apply for more than one position. However, you must submit an individual application for each job posting.

Do I have to submit original transcripts?

Unofficial transcripts are acceptable at the time of submission of the application. However, original transcripts are required upon hire.

Do I have to submit references?

References, including names, contact information, and relationship, are required at the time of application.

How will I know that my application was received?

You will receive a confirmation message that the College has successfully received your application packet.

How can I get an update on my application submission?

Once you have created your login account, you will be able to access your personalized message center for any updates applicable to job postings for which you applied.

What is the difference between a required qualification and a preferred qualification?

A required qualification is necessary to qualify for a position. Preferred qualifications are not needed to qualify for a position but may be used as a factor when selecting from among the applicants.

How long does the search process take?

The search process usually takes at least one month from the application deadline to complete depending on various circumstances. However, occasionally due to unforeseen circumstances, the search process may take longer.

How will I know the status of the search process?

Generally, interviews occur within three weeks of the application deadline. Once an offer of employment is extended and accepted, all unsuccessful applicants are notified electronically that the position has been filled. You may view the status of your application by logging into your online account.

What is “work experience verification?”

Neither a resume nor an application is appropriate verification of work experience. It is not our policy to contact current and/or previous employers to obtain employment verification. “Work experience verification is required in writing from your current and/or previous employer(s) confirming the required level of experience as stated in the “Minimum Qualifications” section and other related experience. Verification should include dates of employment and position title(s). Proof of work experience verification may be delayed until an official offer of employment using the Work Experience Verification form, which is found on the Human Resources home page. All work experience verification must be completed within 15 days following the employment offer.

I applied for a position previously, and now I want to apply for a position you have posted now. Can you copy the file that I have already submitted?

Submitted application materials become the property of the College, and once a position is filled, all application packets are filed and inactivated. Copies of application materials will not be provided to applicants. We suggest that each applicant keep a copy, for his/her records, of any application materials submitted, including copies of work experience verifications and transcripts.

NeoEd Online Recruitment/Job Application System

Trenholm State has implemented a new online recruitment/job application management system. NeoEd is the nation’s largest cloud-based talent management software provider for the public sector and higher education. The new system replaces the College’s paper application process.

All job seekers must create an online profile and submit their applications via the online job vacancy link on the Human Resources webpage. We will no longer accept faxed, e-mailed, or paper applications.

The online system allows job seekers to:

  • Search and apply for positions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
  • Apply from any location with Internet access
  • Get live help from NeoEd Customer Support Monday through Friday, 6 am to 5 pm CT
  • Apply for several jobs without re-entering application information
  • Check the status of their applications at any time
  • Receive notice when positions of interest become available

Contact Us

Pamalon C. Rollins, Ed.D.

Director of Human Resources/SPO

Human Resources


Jennifer Lewis

Human Resource Specialist, MHA.

Mailing Address

Office of Human Resources
H. Councill Trenholm State Community College
P.O. Box 10048
Montgomery, AL 36108