Request For Information        

White Titan Logo

Dual Enrollment Forms & Documents

Department Information


Dual Enrollment Forms & Documents

Dual Enrollment Authorization Form

Dual Enrollment Check List

Dual Enrollment Course Equivalency List

Alabama Transfer Alabama Transfers

Transcript Request

Dual Enrollment Application Procedure

Trenholm State Community College Transcript Requests

Trenholm State Community has partnered with Parchment to accept online transcript orders. Students and alumni are able to order their official transcripts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Transcripts can be sent electronically or mailed in hard copy, depending on the receiving institution or destination. More information can be found on the transcript ordering page using the buttons below.*

Students will be charged a $5.00 fee for each transcript requested, which can be paid online using credit or debit cards such as a Visa, MasterCard Discover, and American Express.

⇨ Current Students Click Here

Follow These Steps:

  1. Log into your My Trenholm Portal with your college email address and password.
  2. Select “Student” Tab
  3. Select “Student Records”
  4. Select “Order Official Transcript”
  5. Select “Begin Order” and follow the instructions on the screen

Unofficial Transcripts

Unofficial transcript requests may also be made through your My Trenholm portal. To obtain an unofficial transcript, please select that option after selecting “Student Records.”

⇨ Former Students Click Here

No student email address (User ID) and password required. Former students who have not been enrolled 12 or more months.

⇨ Please Click Here and login to your Parchment Account To Track An Order

Contact Parchment with any questions regarding transcript ordering problems.

*Please note that all college financial obligations must be satisfied before a transcript being released.

How Do I Apply?

  • Discuss dual enrollment/dual credit options with your high school counselor to determine eligibility.
  • Apply online.
  • Complete and submit the Dual Authorization Form with approved courses listed and signed by the high school principal and school superintendent. Attach your current official transcript and ACT scores to your Dual Enrollment/Dual Credit form and email to the Dual Enrollment Coordinator at

Dual Enrollment Application


Career Technical

The student must be in the 10th, 11th, or 12th grade and have a 2.0 GPA or higher for most stem courses. Approval from the high school principal and counselor or the home school director is also required.

Continuous Eligibility: Students who fail to meet this minimum grade requirement or who withdraw from a course will be suspended from the program for a minimum of one term. The one-term suspension may not be served during the summer. The student may not re-enroll until the suspension has been served. For re-entry, the student must reapply to the program and must meet the minimum grade point average requirement of 2.5 or higher.

Each student who receives a Dual Enrollment Technology Scholarship must have declared a technical program of study and only courses required for that program of study will be eligible for scholarship funds.

Approved CTE Course List

Programs designated as eligible for Dual Enrollment Workforce Development Scholarship funding at Trenholm State Community College include:

  • Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
  • Automotive Collision Repair
  • Automotive Manufacturing and Automation
  • Culinary Arts
  • Automotive Service
  • Office Administration
  • Child and Human Development
  • Computer Information Systems
  • Electrical
  • Graphic Design
  • Industrial Systems and Automation
  • Medical Assisting
  • Precision Machining
  • Welding

These programs all have short-term certificate options. These certificates are available to all Trenholm State students and provide a pathway that allows high school students to work towards their chosen A.A.S. degree and at the same time, graduate from high school with a credential that could potentially lead to employment.